12 Funny, Weird & WTF Google Search Suggestions on Fashion
Google search suggestions are very useful but sometimes hilarious AF too! People turn to Google search with all sorts of weird and funny questions and luckily for us, Google predictions throw up quite a few gem!
1. Like…. Do fashion models wear underwear? Only if they come for free… shm
2. #InstaModels are #happy #rich #paid #photoshopped and….. #fake?
3. And, if the fashion model is male, do they sleep with photographers?
4. Dear fashion photographers, do you sleep with models? Solve the riddle for us.
5. Do stylists pay for clothes? Do they return clothes?
6. Become a fashion editor for free clothes… but do fashion editors write? :O
7. Free clothes apart, are fashion shows free?
8. Why is fashion runway….
9. Are designer clothes worth it? The price tag covers the expenses of those weird fashion shows you see 😉
10. high heels are…. selling though!
11. And, is fashion education selling….
12. Is that why designers are killing themselves? Or is it because they dress badly?
Lol. Do share the fun search predictions you discovered on comments or my Instagram…. and am not done yet – Here’s a bonus, just for gags 😀
UPDATE: This article is featured among top 10 fashion blogs of the week by Independent Fashion Bloggers community. Read all the articles below:
Links à la Mode, Aug 16th, 2018
- A Girl in LA: My New Obsession: Simply Earth Essential Oils Recipe Box + How to WIN One!
- Fashion to Live: 12 Year Anniversary Lookbook 2018- Havana, Cuba Plaza De La Revevolucion : Striped Jumpsuit + Heeled Sandals
- Glam By Shey: 5 Ways to Shop and Save Money
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Gingham Shirtdress for the Beach
- In My Wardrobe Barbados: The (Mis)adventures of Swimsuit Shopping
- Knowing My Style: Florals with Tamar Landau
- Krystin Tysire: The Fall Trends You Need Now
- Purushu: 12 Funny, Weird & WTF Google Search Suggestions on Fashion
- Sifa’s Corner: Dr. Lip Bang’s Lip Freak Tinted Lip Balm: Review, Swatches, Thoughts
- What Vru Wore: What to Wear in Summer in San Francisco