20th IFB Links a la Mode Feature!
I have been a part of Independent Fashion Bloggers community for over three years and have been more active than ever in the past few months. One of my blog article titled “How To Choose The Right Sports Shoes” has been listed in the weekly roundup featuring top 20 fashion blog articles. This also happens to be the 20th time one of my article has been featured in Links a la Mode roundup. I’ve always believed that content is ultimate the king irrespective of blogging figures and numbers and Links a la Mode is one such effort to bring together the best content from fashion blogosphere irrespective of traffic or social media stats. Twenty! Thank you IFB!
Links à la Mode: March 12
- A Handful of Stories: S/S 2015 Spring Fabric Trends
- Ambinity: How to Buy Luxury Beauty Products on a Budget
- Attire Club: Transitioning Your Wardrobe from Winter to Spring
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Shades of Ursula E.L.F. Disney Villains Nail Polish Review
- Fashion Culturalist: Empire Recap, Episodes 7 & 8
- Fashion, Trends and More: Morf: An Innovative Design for 24 Shirts in 1
- Funky Jungle: Milan Fashion Week: Favorites and Thoughts
- Ginger Side of Life: Dutch Braid
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: Introducing: House of Borel
- KP Fusion: Why I’m OK With Blog Comparison
- Les Assorties: Fernando Paz: Through His Lens
- Ng From the Outside: Less Is More, More or Less
- Purushu Arie: How to Choose the Right Sports Shoes
- Storybook Apothecary: The Modern Fairy Tales: Book Review and Style Inspiration
- StyleCurated: Thoughts & Technique: Q&A With Thilo Westermann
- Style Bizarre: The Grown-Up Guide to Alternative Style
- That Paki Blog: The Truck Art Revolution and Rizwan Beyg
- The Outfit Repeater: The Unhealthy Trend in Blogging
- The Smoking Fox: Where Are All the Fashion Models With Natural Hair?
- TLV Birdie: Stark Skincare: Green Beauty and Simple Living