Illustrations – Best of Lucky Blue Smith AW2016 Runway Looks
Lucky Blue Smith – Fashion Illustrations by Purushu Arie
Social media comes with it’s own boon and bane tag attached to it. One has to be smart to judiciously overlook the bane and seek the boon. Social media is both good and bad but more importantly it’s revolutionary. In the end, without the power of social media, I wouldn’t get live updates on the latest AW16 runway shows as they happen. Apart from the shows, clothes and trends, the IT model of the moment, Lucky Blue Smith got my special attention. After all, the lanky seventeen year old male model is a gem that social media offered us. How many male models achieved the superstar status in less than a span of a year like Lucky Blue Smith did? He’s easily the male equivalent of Cara Delevingne and I couldn’t help but watch out for those striking blue eyes and platinum blonde hair in AW16 runway. Here are my fashion illustrations of Lucky Blue Smith’s best AW2016 fashion week looks.
1. HEAD TO TOE PURPLE LOOK AT BERLUTI AW16 RUNWAY
2. EYE POPPING PATTERNS WITH BLACK BOMBER AT DSQUARED2 AW16 RUNWAY
3. WEARING NEUTRAL PLAID COAT AT ETRO AW2016 RUNWAY
4. POLY-CHROMATIC STATEMENT AT MOSCHINO AW2016 RUNWAY
5. LUCKY BLUE SMITH ROCKING A FUR COAT AT RALPH LAUREN AW2016 RUNWAY