January 9, 2015
Illustration – Lucky Magazine February 2015 Cover | IFB Links a la Mode Feature
In a bold move, Lucky magazine features fashion bloggers Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad, Zanita Whittington of Zanita Zanita, and Nicole Warne of Gary Pepper Girl on its February 2015 cover. This is the first time that fashion bloggers who are extremely popular among tech-savvy fashion fans, have made it to the cover of a print magazine which carried Taylor Swift in the previous issue! The move also acknowledges the fact that fashion blogosphere does indeed produce some actual talent. Here’s my pen illustration of the three blogging superstars starring in Lucky magazine cover.
Links à la Mode: January 8th
- A Glamourous Revelation: 40 Amazing Blog Posts from 2014
- Attire Club: Different Cities Different Fashions
- Buttons & Birdcages: New Years & Embracing Change
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Valentino Sala Bianca 945
- Happy Pretty Sweet: 5 Ways to Wear Marsala
- It Takes Two Fashion: The True Princess Skirt
- Jolly Caucus Race: Oxfam Online Shopping With A Conscience
- Kremb de la Kremb: 2015 Closet Goals
- Les Assorties: Reinterpreting a Key Winter Accessory
- Moda Vracha’s Spot: SkinFood Black Sugar Mask Review
- Msyolee: New Years Resolutions!
- Petite Fille Modele: Easy Makeup Tutorial for Beginners
- Purushu Arie: 2014: The Year in Fashion
- Quantrelle: Style Lesson: Color Coordination
- That Paki Blog: Winter Styling & Struck by Splash
- The Best Organic Skincare: Thesis Beauty: Oily Skin Review
- The Chic Teen: My Three 2015 Style Resolutions
- Thy Bliss Calls: A Clean Slate
- TLV Birdie: New Year’s Resolution: Less Plans
- We Are Ready Made: 2015 Resolutions: Do We Have To Buy Less?