GETTING FEATURED IN IFB LINKS A LA MODE IS A SWEET WAY TO END 2013!
New Year Chic
The New Year always makes us think about the way we spend our time. Did we make the most of the year? What were the best memories? Who dressed the best? What needs to change? This week’s roundup is a good mix of reflecting on the best of fashion in 2013 and what to look our for next year. So take a look and make the most of 2013!
Links a la Mode: December 26
- Attire Club: The Best-Dressed Men of 2013
- A la Modest: Your Guide to: Cheap,Used, and Unique Holiday Dresses
- Al Balsam Life: Affordable & Cute Prom Dresses
- Awaking Bohemia: Artist Spotlight Ashley Camper
- Beauty and Sass: Three Trends That Need to Go Away in 2014
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: What to Wear on New Year’s Eve
- Head to Heels: Aztec Pencil Skirt 5 Ways
- Healthy Fashionista: Hues of the Harvest
- Keily’s Fashion Pics: Introducing Catwalk Chic Boutique
- Kremb de la Kremb: Winter Tan
- Les Assorties: Nailberry Got Us On Our Toes
- Miss Monet: The Fashionable Ladies of 2013
- Purushu Arie: 25 Reasons Why Tablets are a Better Way to Fashion Blogging
- Spy Girl: Know Your Plaid
- Style Bizzare: Love Me, I’m a Woman: Why Good Sexism is Bad
- Style Curated: Dover Street Market Hits NY in Style
- The Lifestyle Project: The Battle of The Mascaras
- The Golden Girl Blog: 8 Entertaining Tricks Every Hostess Should Know!
- Trend Survivor: PS Oneone Neoprene Jacket
- We Are Ready Made: Marc and His Showgirls