Designer Purushu listed in IFB Links A La Mode
The week of New York Fashion Week is one of the busiest of the entire year for the industry. It’s also one of the most inspiring for the IFB community. This week’s Links a la Mode features helpful posts about blogging that remind us of topics from our IFB Conference, as well as fun round ups of Fashion’s Night Out, NYFW shows, and designer inspiration.
The IFB Weekly Roundup: LINKS À LA MODE: September 15th
- Boyish Chic: FNO: A Night To Remember
- Cantabrigian: New York Fashion Week: Collections That Caught My Eye
- Cosmolawlitan: Fashion’s Night Out: A Business Review
- Designer Purushu: Inspired from Stella?
- Divergent Musings: On Why I Don’t Want to be a Professional Blogger
- Faery: Paris Diaries – Photographer’s block and Fashion’s Night Out
- Fashezine: Vogue Fashion Night
- Girl Loves Color: Color on the Runway: Peter Som
- I’m Too Fancy: FNO Street Style @ Missoni For Target
- January Sublime: London FNO & United Nude Party
- La Perle: Fashion’s Night Out – Paris!
- Mis Papelicos: Autumn Recap on Building a Better Blog
- Miss Viki: MG Vienna Fashion Week ‘11
- Over50Feeling40: Fashion’s Night Out in SA: Part 2… Visually Appealing
- Style Confessions: How To Afford Real Designer Clothing (On A Non-Designer Budget)
- Style. Love. Repeat.: Style: Blogger’s Night Out
- The Artful Shopper: Master Class with Rachel Zoe
- The Chic Sheet: Parabal Gurung 2012
- The Style Circuit: Ra’mon Lawrence S/S 2012 Presentation
- This Is A Yes: DVF Spring 2012