Designer Purushu @ LINKS A LA MODE – IFB Weekly Round Up
I am pleased to inform that my blogpost on BEING MODEL IS NOT SO GLAMOROUS has been voted as one among the top 20 blog posts of the previous week in IFB Weekly Roundup.This is the first time that I had submitted my link there and feels great to have been listed.
The IFB Weekly Roundup: LINKS À LA MODE: AUG 25TH
- 33 avenue Miquelon: The September Issue – Advertising vs. Content: Vogue 2011
- Clothes: Top 5 Retailer Magazines: Where you can get the best editorial for FREE!
- Cosmolawlitan: The Poignant Legal Issues About Children Fashion Models
- designer purushu: Being a Model is not so Glamorous
- Dramatis Personae: DIY: How to Make a Cork board Jewelry Frame
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Vivienne Westwood and Photographer Jurgen Teller campaign for a Better
- Fashion. Beauty. Feminism: Letting go of Pretty
- Fashioned by Love: Faces of Fall 2011
- Fashion Isha: You Asked – FASHION-ISHA Answers: Dressing for Your Body Type
- Girl Loves Color: Women Wear the Pants
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Come to the IFB Conference NYC at Milk Studios, Joe Zee Keynotes
- Kyotomaiko: Notes on readership
- La Rogue: V Magazine is Pro-Choice
- Miss V Viki: Inside Restaurant Artner
- Studded Fantasy: Tangerine Tales
- Stylebizarre: Work from home? Blogging it’s totally not.
- Tickle Me Chic: The Cats Meow
- The Styling Dutchman: What’s Her Face, Dolores Haze: the Humbert Humbert in All of Us.
- The Taxonomy of my Wardrobe: The Creation Of Order.
- The Vintage Traveler: Know Thyself