October 20, 2009
Human Figure Sketches for NIFT Creative Ability Test
Getting your human figures right is key to score well in the NIFT Creative Ability Test. I am sharing some of my practice sketches.
Useful tips for human illustrations.
- Always see to it that the lines are bold and confident.
- Proportions are the most important aspect of a human figure.
- Keep your basics right like the light and dark, perspective etc.
- Do concentrate on the costume of the human figure.
- Concentrate on the drapes, colour, design etc. of the costume.