logo

Gender neutral fashion designer rated among top Indian fashion bloggers.

© 2017 | Purushu Arie

NIFT Entrance Preparation 2010

Get Started!
The countdown begins! The NIFT entrance exam is just some months ahead in February 2010. The application forms for the entrance will be out in a couple of months. Folks, this is the time to gear up and take some time for preparation. You’ll have to make out some time now to prepare for the 1st level of NIFT entrance exam. Students from 12th class will be busy with their pre-board exams from now on. So, it’s my kind advise to start on with your preparations. Trust me, it’s like now or never! So start with your preparation right now if at all you are serious about securing a decent rank.

General Ability Test
Try solving out some sample papers for the General Ability Test. You can do really well with the maths section here if you simply have the memory to remember your 10th class mathematics. One definitely needs some brains to crack the logical ability. Solve logical reasoning questions. Brush up your English grammar and vocabulary. Read fashion magazines or top fashion blogs. With little preparation, GAT should be pretty simple.

Creative Ability Test
Hm.. So here is the more challenging part of the entrance exam. One definitely needs to spend more time on Creative Ability Test, as if you are going to make good in it, you’re going to score really good. Find a set of faber castle or stedtler colour pencils and start sketching right away.

• neelimaa
    February 3, 2013

hi i m neelimaa i need sum asistance if anyone can help pls guide me from where do i get d sample papers of nift 2010 exam….i need it becoz aft 6 dys i hav 2 apply 4 exam…kindly help me ..u can contact mail me @ neelu_91s@yahoo.com

February 3, 2013

hey i've applied for b.des i can do human sketching,draping nd almost prepard for gat but im not confident of scene depicition kind questions plz help me nd also i hvnt got admit card till now what should i do

• February 3, 2013

hey i hav send the application for nift bachelore desing but still not got the admit card so wht should i do now plzz suggest me something
    mail me at navya.sampath@gmail.com

• February 3, 2013

hey i have to appear for my nift mfm on t feb 21st but i haven strated t preparation nor do i hav any clue as to wht t questions asked in t entrance are like…so pls cud u help me wit how cud i prepare for it quick since i have jus 2 weeks…mitalijain89@gmail.com

• February 3, 2013

You can visit Blacksheepresources.blogspot.com to download NIFT MFM Sample Papers.

• February 3, 2013

hallo i wish to get NIFT MFM sample papers and want to know whether theexam ishaving a ngative marking? please contact me on sanjul.bhakri@gmail.com

February 3, 2013

i am planning to give the ebterance in feb 2011..
    can u give me some detail on how i should come up with different ideas for the start?

• swati sharma
    February 3, 2013

hi..i want to know about masters prog indesign at NIFT… how is its entrance exam.. what all is there? can u provide me wd any sample papers?

• aanchal
    February 3, 2013

hi could u pls gimme sample papers of mfm entrance test..

• February 3, 2013

hi,can u send me link for entrance paper or its pattern for MFT..awating for ur reply

February 3, 2013

waste ur time and money in nift…

• February 3, 2013

hi
    can u guide me abt the mdes gd/pi preparation? what kinda topics nad questions hsud i prepare for…hv my interview day after tomorrow 🙂

• February 3, 2013

hiii….i jst want to know about the masters course of 1 year @ NIFT…